Sunday, April 03, 2005

Brand New!

I'm a knitting fool looking for a way to share it!! Just setting this up to see how it goes. Some of the projects underway at the moment are a baby blanket for my neice (approx. 2 years in the making) a bag that needs to be ripped out due to poor planning, a felted beanie for my brother for a Christmas presant (the X-Mas that has passed) and who knows what odd number of scarfs I have started only to stop very quickly working on them even though I could have finished up in an evening. I find myself super busy with work and school but find the time to knit some projects very quickly like the brown mittens I made this weekend but others so hard to work on like the baby blanket (that eventually my neice will be able to give to her daughter). But I love to knit and hope I can get feedback on some of my problems and maybe give advice to someone else on theirs.

My question of the moment ~ When making mittens or gloves is there a good way to pick up the sts in between the fingers so they attach neatly??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is the best

Anonymous said...

You should post some stuff about your beautiful, talented siblings.

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the next post...maybe some pictures would help get things rolling?

Anonymous said...

Rhiannon is the cutest blogger in the world. I am totally infatuated with her and her spectacular knitting skills. I hope one day she will knit me some brown mittens with a pink stripe, that would rule.