Wednesday, April 09, 2008

40 Weeks.

I have lots to say, but don't really have the desire to sit and say it yet. My need to get things back in order around the house, nap when the baby is napping, and love and cuddle Lowan when he isn't are much stronger than my desire to blog at the moment.

And then things are going to get even more crazy. My grandma and aunt are arriving tomorrow, my uncle and his wife are arriving Saturday, and my sister and her whole brood are getting here Sunday.

So... it will be awhile. But I finished putting together my belly progression sequence.

(It is not working right now... will try to get the photo up soon. Instead here is Lowan)



I got really big at the end, and now... not so big. It is really weird and surreal to no longer be pregnant and to have Lowan here with us. He is a great baby that has made me the happiest mom in the world!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you have a great visit with your family, and a nice few weeks with your little one.

It is amazing how the belly just disappears huh? After months of holding it, kind of hugging it while sleeping.