Monday, April 28, 2008

I have a problem.

Helping pack the bags:


I take too many pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Today Lowan is 4 weeks old and so far this month, I have taken 272 pictures at least. I already deleted some that were no good and there are some in different folders that are not in that count. WOW!! I have a photo problem.


On the train with Daddy.

Now, this is not really a bad thing. And it is really why I LOVE digital so much. I can take all these pictures and it doesn't matter. Just takes up a little (or a lot) disk space. I even have an external drive to move the pictures when they become too many on the computer.


With Grandma.

So this past weekend we took the train to Sacramento to see Kyle's mom. We had a really good time. The train was so enjoyable, it was nice to not have to drive. We were busy and went to Ikea on Friday, Bodies Revealed on Saturday, and got Kintoki on Sunday (shaved ice with sweet red beans and ice cream... Delish!!).



Hanging out on the couch with Mommy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Reading this makes me remember those first few weeks, so exciting, so freaky (in a way, I was nervous a lot of the time - on edge), and just life changing. But fun and slow and wonderful.

I too am a 300 average photo a month mama. And I backup a lot of my stuff on flickr. I really recommend uploading to a site for prints, calendars and also just in case either of your hard drives fail. This happened to one of the moms whose blog I read. Her son was 14 months old and her computer died. She lost all of her photos, except what she uploaded. Just a thought... Oh, and aside from flickr shutterfly is also good site.

I now want to make plans to go to IKEA.

Ciao!

RheLynn said...

And yes it is also hard to believe it's been over a month for your little guy :) Keep on taking those pictures - as long as you have somewhere to save them. You will be amazed at how quickly he changes and want to look back. I look back over E's pictures and go wow - was she really that different yet also the same? That tightly drawn-up newborn face isn't all that different from her 6 month old wide-eyed face but you can see the 'unfolding' and growth happen month by month.