Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's all about the Mother's

And now I am one of them. I am still in a little bit of shock that I am a mother. But so far, so good. I love being a mom and feel so lucky with Lowan and Kyle. My first Mother's Day has been pretty easy so far. My mom made breakfast (I know, she shouldn't have, we all told her so) and then we went to Kyle's grandmother's for lunch. Now we are home and preparing for a week in Southern CA. Just Lowan and I, Kyle is staying home. Me and the kid are going with my mom and her mom to my grandmother's condo in Escondido. I'm excited.



So to all the mommy's... I hope you have a fantastic, happy, fun, enjoyable Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great trip!

Tara said...

Ah fun with photoshop. That's a funny picture of Lowan with the dog. Happy late Mother's day and early birthday :)