Monday, June 09, 2008

Jacket nearing completion

The cabled riding jacket is SO near to completion. All that is left is the collar. This picture does not show both sleeves attached. I need to take some current photos. But probably not today as it will be nearing 100 degrees. And I swear I could wear this in -10 degree weather and be quite warm!!



I keep thinking about working on it, and haven't found it in me to cast on yet. I also finally got the yarn to finish Kyle's brioche hat.



However, my motivation has been low on that as well. Probably because I had Kyle try it on to see if he wants a brim that folds over or not, and in the process a few stitches were dropped. And I can't remember how to pick them up. I can't remember the brioche stitch at all it's been so long since I've worked on this project. But I'll get back to it soon enough.



Here is a little cutie I made awhile ago. This was my first attempt at crocheting in a very long time. I spent some time with my grandma, Moner, and she showed me how to do it again.



I sent this one to Alaska for Aidan, but I think Teagan took it for herself. I need to make another for Lowan. The little guy turned out so cute.



And as you can tell, I had a fun photo shoot with him!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the octopus.