Monday, June 23, 2008

Whirlwind

It has been a crazy few days... and now I am in Alaska. On Wed, Tara and I were talking, as usual... and she said if I pay the change fee will you come up today. I said no. So she got off the phone with me and promptly called back to say she was going to change my ticket... this is what I get for emailing her my itenerary with my conformation code. So Kyle said I should go. I quickly called work (I was supposed to be back starting today) and some other important people and packed rapid fire. I left three hours later... now I'm here!

It's been good times so far. I watched the kids on Thursday... I am pretty sure I don't want more after that exhausting day. Then we went up to a cabin on Sat. and got home a few hours ago. I'll be here about one month exactly. Kyle comes up on the 2nd and then my mom on the 8th. We all leave for Fresno on the 18th.

Lowan did really well on the plane, sleeping most of the time. The most fussy time came when I bonked his head after a diaper change. Oops. I won't be posting much, but will be getting some knitting done, on Tara's dime no less. I'm using her yarn and needles, but the end result is for her also. I just need some projects to occupy my time.

I'm off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm here in Alaska too - through the end of July. Perhaps I could come visit with you too soon?

I'm strapped every day with grueling bar exam study, but a girl's gotta eat right?