Saturday, October 04, 2008

Rolling

Lowan has begun to really roll. And he rolled under the coffee table today. Where he found a receipt that he promptly began eating. Little stinker!


I was on the computer trying to get some school work done, and he went for a roll. HA-HA. He has become really good at it, really fast. For the longest time he wouldn't roll from stomach to back even though he knew how. But that has changed and since yesterday he has not really stayed where we put him. The crib needs to be lowered too, I worry about my future!

2 comments:

RheLynn said...

Haha 'worry about your future' things are just getting 'rolling' now ;) You'll be putting things away off tables and anywhere he can reach soon enough!

And then.. as we just found out... he'll find new ways to reach those things using that developing little brain!

Tara said...

And so it begins! You are about to get a glimpse of your future, my dear, as we will be in Fresno shortly!! Aidan dunked his grandpa's cell phone into the dog's water bowl, and then began banging it on the tile floor yesterday. Richard spent over an hour trying to dry the phone out. I don't think he was able to save it's outdated little life.

Also, I know what you mean about not fixing mistakes (re: Brioche), since I've made quite a few in the mesh portion of Versatility and can't be bothered to fix them. No one will notice.

And yes, Brioche is a bread. You're such a dork. Maybe we can make some when I'm there. Mmmm.