Thursday, June 23, 2005

Many Photos

Okay - I know it is nothing knitting, but here is a selection of photos I took while in Alaska. Most of my favorite niece in the whole wide world (okay - my only one, but she is the cutest!!). Also a few pictures of Austin, her half brother. One of my sister that she is going to be SOOOOOOOO mad at me for. And I think one of me and Teagan together. There are very few of those because I am always the one with the camera attached to my face. During the year I lived in Alaska I took something like one thousand plus pictures - mostly of Teagan. The few times I make it into a picture, it is usually because I set the self timer.

enjoy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are great! Teagan is the cutest. You got some good ones you should get prints of. The prow ship pic is funny. And Austin flying through the air. It's all great! Keep up the great posting!