Friday, April 14, 2006

I can't believe how cute it is!

Teagan received her package yesterday. She loved the M&M's and chapstick. Then she got to the kimono and said "OOOOOOooooooo, a blanket" (it was all folded and wrapped up). Tara said "no, I don't think so." Teagan was not too excited about anything but the candy. I should have known. Tara tried to get her to try on the top, but Teagan was NOT having it. She tried a few more times to no's from Teagan. It was as I expected, she does not really like to wear the stuff I make for her. (even though there has been progress, she wore the hairy brown pants two days in a row and the swing coat cardigan one morning... YEA). Then I got home last night (Kyle, my dad, and I went to Brewbakers, a great brew pub for dinner and to see a friend play some music, Kyle played too) and there was a message from Tara: "she's wearing it!!" And then these GREAT pictures were in my inbox today. SO CUTE!

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

;o) great progress and great work!