Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Just a Quickie

I have completed the bag. It is fabulous. It is BIG. I love it. It has adjustable straps and hangs down sooooo low. I am still fiddling with the best handle length. I want to wear it across my body, but I don't want it smacking my knees. Work on the handle length will progress for weeks I'm sure. But that is the nice thing about adjustable stuff... you can adjust it all you want. I also got my haircut and when I came home, Kyle saw me and said how cute the combo... new haircut and new bag. He is a silly one! So on with the pictures already...

2 comments:

Tara said...

It's much cuter than I thought it would be. When are you making me one? You've already made Jessica several, so I think I should be next! It now just needs a Hobags tag to be complete!!

RheLynn said...

Wonderful! Those ties are much happier ;o)
The adjustable strap idea was a great idea!