Thursday, April 27, 2006

Where have I been?

Around. But not doing much interesting stuff. I am sooooo busy with school. Only TWO weeks left (three if you count the week of finals). One research paper down, one presentation down. Three research papers and one presentation to go. ARGH. I can't wait for summer. I have been true to my word, no sewing. But as soon as school is over, I am on the second tie bag for my friend Jessica. Then maybe I will make something for Tara, I am after all trying to bribe her into buying me a ticket to Alaska! I need a little visit!

So I really should be working on my papers, BUT I just had the urge to go cast on for THE sweater. Yes, the cable knit cutie from Loop D Loop! But... I shouldn't. I did cast on for a sock with the leftover yarn from Kyle's socks. I knit about 4 rounds and tried it on. GOOD THING, it was way too small, I couldn't get it over my heel. I just haven't had it in me to tear it out and start again.

I did join the knitter tea swap (see button to left). I know what tea I want and sent Kyle to the store to buy some. They had none! I may have to order it off the internet (I am also out).

Off I go to do some homework stuff.

A post is just not a post without a picture, so here is one I dug up from the good ol' my pictures folder. Trout in her bed.

2 comments:

RheLynn said...

Hello Trout!

**best of luck on all your school stuff** Finals always had me running around crazy and/or asleep in my coffee cup ;o)

Tara said...

I signed up for the knitters tea swap, too. I'm such a copy cat. I'm excited, though. I don't really know what my favorite tea is. I'm not buying you a plane ticket.