Sunday, July 16, 2006

Some more vacation pictures

We are having a good time. We did not do too much today, we went to a free breakfast this morning that was a showcase of the tours around here. Then we went to a presentation/sales pitch on time shares. We only did this for the free gift. We choose to take the train through the Verde Canyon on Wed. It should be fun.

Tomorrow we are all set for our jeep tour through the Red Rock Park. We choose to go with the Hummers which Kyle and I are usually VERY opposed to, but were very excited by the "most environmentally friendly" claim they made. This is because the only use bio-fuels. We have been having afternoon thunder storms and I tried to get some picture of the lighting bolts.

We did take a hike through some surrounding (Cactus covered) hills. So here are the pics.

No knitting today, but I may check out some local yarn stores on Wed!! Always nice to see if there is some local stuff I can't or don't get at home!!

I have been getting lots of new laptop and camera use. I even did 45 minutes worth of work this afternoon. I need to put the hours in, even while away to pay for this trip and the new toys!!

The top picture is a set of 6-8 pics (I already can't remember how many) that I fit together. It is just another new function of the new camera that I am trying to figure out. I didn't do anything with them but lay them overlapping.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Great pictures! That panaromic is really nice. And the lightning is cool, too. I had planned to knit those gloves this weekend, too, but I have way too much to do. Oh well, I just pretend I can knit anyway. I never finish anything. Looks like lots of good times on your honeymoon!!

RheLynn said...

Oh my those pics are beautiful! Great job!