Friday, September 22, 2006

Complete.

I just finished the jaywalkers. They are warm and fantastic and on my feet right now. Not only did I finish the socks but I wove my ends in right away. They are totally complete. I may even sleep in them tonight... that's right it is finally cold enough. Well, cool enough. I don't think we have even reached near "cold". But it will be here, the beauty of three weeks of fall will be gone very quickly!

I am pretty tired, so I don't really have much else to say. So look at the picture of the sock... it should be a thousand words, right?? :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Very lovely. They look cozy. The colors look crazy on the socks. The pattern made them stripe up all wild-like. Anyway, nice job. I wish I had more time to post stuff myself. Soon I will send pics of the bikini...:)

RheLynn said...

beautiful socks and Trout looks cute and interested in her toy!

Are the socks hot?