Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's getting hot in here...

I felted Kyle's socks one cycle through the washer. He wanted them a little smaller. They are PERFECT!!!! Here he is trying them on.Then a little later we were discussing a hat for him and his particular tastes that are a little hard to satisfy. He is very picky!! So anyways, he started putting on some of my knit goods. And a few of my store bought knit goods (prior to me picking up the needles, I have no need to buy a store bought scarf now!). So here he is.

And what did Kyle say while I was taking this picture...

"Now would be a bad time to develop a wool allergy"
What a funny guy.

Finally - Here is a picture of (most of) Kyle's band (the drummer is missing) from a show they did last week at a local brewery Full Circle. Maybe a little too much of the sepia color. I was just playing around with the pictures. Good music... check them out at myspace and hear some of it. I just went to myspace to get the link, the other picture up there is from the same place with a little of my animation!! I used to make what I called bobble heads - I will have to put some up, they are funny stuff.

I really need to go, I have to do some reading before class tonight.

Knitting has consisted of working on the second sock. I am knitting the heel flap currently. Dreaming of the Riding Coat and colder days... which are upon us soon. 100 yesterday, 90 today, 80 degrees tomorrow. Ahh, can't beat that.

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

That is cool he posed for pics ;o) Susan had her guy in a much more 'compromising' craft project picture - so tell Kyle he should be glad you don't sew aprons for him to model ;o)

You finished the socks! And they fit after felting - great job! I'll get those charts up and ready for you this weekend!