Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Best Buddies


Lowan and Trout have really become good friends. There is some hair pulling. There has been some scratching. But generally the cat can't stay away from the baby. Trout loves the attention Lowan gives her. And I think she thinks the boppy is hers, not his. She is either curled up on the floor with it around her, or if we have Lowan nestled in it, Trout will lay on it as seen above. Currently they are playing together at my feet. What a happy house we have.


And here are some comical shots from dinner a couple of days ago. Lowan was not unhappy, but was making some VERY expressive faces that would lead you to believe he was not enjoying his meal. His expressions have become so much more varied and even the ugly ones are so cute!


I really don't have much time. School is getting close to the end. Papers and tests are occupying my mind. But the end is near. The really big all done end. Okay, maybe not. I might go back and take one other class next year and then take the CPA review courses for the test. But all of that is for my CPA certification. The degree will be mine in Dec.

Have a great happy day.

No comments: