Saturday, November 29, 2008

Look I knit something (and other non knitting stuff)

Here is Baby Yoda. So cute. I think the body will fit Lowan for awhile, but the sleeves, I'm not so sure. So he'll wear it now, and then I'll take off the sleeves and reknit them for next winter. He is also modeling his umbilical hat in one picture. This picture doesn't show the umbilical-ness of it though. So he's only modeled the sweater and not actually worn it yet, it's been surprisingly too warm the past couple of days. But soon!!


Lowan has been SO fussy as of late, he's teething and it is driving us crazy. Him too I imagine. So anyways, last night in addition to teething fussy, he was diaper rash fussy. So after his bath I had him naked and was playing with him. I had him cradled in the blanket I made a few weeks ago (so easy!) and was rocking him and bouncing him on the couch. He LOVED it and was all laughs. So then I made Kyle take over so I could take some pictures. And this boy is done being immobile. He has begun to really scoot around. He kind of slinks on his belly, but he went from one side of his crib to the other yesterday a couple of times. It won't be long now that he'll be everywhere.


Finally - here are all Tara and my kids. I have a cheerio obsession. It all started many years ago with Teagan. It was just a coincidence that I put them in the same pattern on Lowan. I had to go through the old photo cd's to come up with this one of Teagan. Look at these cute kids, Tara and I know how to bake us some cute babies. Boy, Teagan was a fatty! I didn't remember those thighs until I saw them again. They were huge. She makes Aidan look skinny, and he's no small fry. Lowan looks down right anorexic next to Tara's two chunkers. She's probably not going to like these comments, but it's funny. Anyone who knows Kyle and I wouldn't think we'd have the skinny baby. We're not little people. But Lowan is quite long.


So, I'm a terrible mom and something must be wrong with me, I took no pictures of Lowan on his very first Thanksgiving. I've got the day before and the day after and nothing of him at Kyle's family reunion with the 60 or so relatives. What is wrong with me. Oh well, there will be another one in two years. I'll take pictures then.

I've got to get a paper and a project done for school. I shouldn't have paused for this. But now I'm off.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such adorable pictures. Lowan does look like a skinny little guy. :)

Darcy's Knotty Knitter said...

Love the pictures so cute:)Hugs Darcy