Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween



Lowan was a fly fisherman for Halloween this year. He has little flies that Kyle and I made on his hat. He has a stringer of fish over his shoulder. And a little fishing pole to catch the good stuff with.


We went to my friend Jessica's house. Then to Kyle's dad's house. Then we planned to stop by my parent's house, but had been out to late and really needed to get Lowan home. So they came to see him at our house. I took a bunch of photos. And Lowan got nothing special to eat, no candy, no treat, no trick either. Oh well, next year he'll get something sweet and wonderful I'm sure. I think next year we really will go out trick or treating. He'll be walking and ready to hit the road!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

He looks positively adorable.

RheLynn said...

He is getting so big now! I can see both of you in him - Kyle's long face shape and your eyes :) Cute Halloween costume!