Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Here are some I Do pictures:

I am excited to be done with half of I Do. Even with all the problems I've run into with it. It is going to turn out nice I think. But I don't really want to talk about it because I am excited about my new (next) project!!


Opening for back Posted by Picasa


One half finished and progress on side two Posted by Picasa


back view Posted by Picasa

I know the wolf shorts are hideous!! But they are my summer sleep shorts. When I walk in the door after work I put them on right away. I had hoped to crop out all existence of them, but they made an appearance here. Enjoy!


back view Posted by Picasa


front view Posted by Picasa

I will say that I am looking particularity shiny with sweat, it has been very very hot!! And, I'm looking rather fat. I really am going to lose at least 10 pounds for the wedding. My ultimate goal is to lose 30. Uikes, that seems like a lot. I never really will, but I think about it. I just want to lose some of the flabby bits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore this shrug. I figure you are going to keep it for sentimental reasons, but if you ever decide to make a cream, or tan one you should definitely give it to me...i can garuntee free coffee for life!