Friday, July 08, 2005

I Do

Here is what I have done so far on I Do. It doesn't look like much, but I've been working on it for what seems like non-stop for three days now. My hands ache so bad. The first round was miserable because I always cast on pretty tight and the first round is not so fun for me when it is normal. BUt on this beauty it is purl 2 tog, yarn over all the way around. That almost killed me and I did not know if I would be able to continue. But now I have completed the first 36 rounds and am so excited to be well on the way (okay, barely on the way, but moving in the right direction). So this really is for my wedding and the color is so ORANGE. But I love orange (sorry Tara, I know it was your fave first!) The orange looks amazing with Kyle's green shirt. Yes green! He will also be wearing shorts. Asking him to wear pants just seems wrong, all Kyle would wear if he could is shorts! And if my wedding is anything, it should be people the way they like to be. (Uh-Oh - does that mean you (Tara) will want to wear a different dress? You can if you'd like).

Well, between school, work, knitting this, knitting everything else I knit at the same time, planning the wedding, blogging, watching movies and semi-studying, I have NO TIME for anything else! What should I give up??


Progress on I Do Posted by Picasa



Pulling on it to show the lace work. Posted by Picasa




I DO!! On the arm. Posted by Picasa

No comments: