Saturday, November 19, 2005

I have more bags then I will ever need...

But I felt compelled to make ANOTHER ONE!! I have been on a sewing kick lately, and have been scoping bags out and podering the possibilities of reproducing them. I really like bags. Kind of like I really like shoes, you can be fat or miserable and not like any clothes, but shoes and bags fit anyways!! And since I've been feeling fat lately (woo-hoo, joining the gym to combat feeling fat!!) bags have been a high priority for me.

So, I started checking the internet for bag inspiration. And wa-la! I found a bag that inspired me. So I got to pattern drawing, then material cutting. And sew, sew, sew, later I have a bag. It is smaller then I was anticipating. And I really would like it made out something other then felt. But, I had felt. I wanted to make it as a cheap proto-type. And in a finished bag, I would like a lining. No desire to line this one though. So enough blah, blah, blah...

Pictures:





















No comments: