Friday, November 25, 2005

Stretchy

Little shoes for Teagan. I found the pattern in a magazine and did the horrible, I copied the pattern but did not buy the mag. For Shame!! So I made this yesterday in between feedings. It turned out pretty cute, I changed it so that it would not be garter st all the way around and made the top stockinette st instead. I am going to weave a ribbon through it in a shoelace fashion and of course plan on making one more. I am worried about size, but it is pretty stretchy.

In other news, I have made a bag pattern that I can not post pictures of because I am going to try to submit it to knitty. Problem is I probably need someone to knit the pattern first, just to make sure it works. I asked Tara, but she said I needed to buy her the yarn... Pa-Shaw!! I can't afford such endeavors!! We'll see what becomes of it. So I will speak of it no longer.

Off I must go, Heading to the gym. FINALLY!! I joined on Tues and this will be my first trip. I am kind of scared and needed Jessica to hold my hand and go with me. So she should be here any minute. Hopefully the piece of pie I recently ate won't affect me. Maybe a bad idea... Too Late.

If I get sick, I may never be tempted back to the gym again.


Shoe for Teagan. Posted by Picasa


Bootie-Licious!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: