Thursday, November 24, 2005

Soooo full...Belly exploding...

Although Kyle and I don't feel like we ate too much... We Are Stuffed!!! But it was a good day, lots of family stuff. Good games. Too much food. Way too much food. An ungodly amount of food. But that means lots o' left overs to feed me all weekend while Kyle is away fishing.

Plus... I knit a bootie/ballet slipper thing today. For Teagan. I kind of improvised and hope it fits. Won't know until the day after Christmas. Because I am going to ALASKA... YEAH!! I can't wait. I have big uninterrupted knitting plans. Lots of snuggling up in the wintery weather and cranking out a sweater possibly (I am thinking the cabled cardigan from Loop D Loop... Maybe I can get someone(s) to get me the yarn as an X-mas gift) but definitely getting my knit on!!

So I'll post pictures of the bootie later... I must get in bed and let the food digest... the diet/exercise starts TOMORROW!!

No comments: