Monday, March 20, 2006

Bag Crazy!!

It's been crazy around here. Bag crazy. I have been a bag making machine. And I just sold my first one. YAY!! I made a few for my friend Jessica and took them to her while she was at work (Barnes and Noble cafe) and one of her co-workers saw them and loved them. So I went to Jo-Ann's yesterday and found this fantastic material. I FELL IN LOVE!! And thought that the two would look good together. So the bags were born.














I am also putting up pictures of the large one I made for myself. This is more like a beach bag. It is HUGE! It will hold a towel, bathing suit, and a few knitting projects, maybe a book or two. It will take its first trip to the beach in less than two weeks. We are going to go to Santa Cruz. I hope the weather is nice. Okay, off I go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bags are ultra cute. I like the fabric. Did the lady pay you yet? Let's get our tags made up...I can make bags, too, you know.

By the way, you can bring them up for me to see on Sunday. Since apparently everyone else thought you were for sure going on Sunday and were quite surprised to hear of your indecisiveness. Even Brandon is coming!!

RheLynn said...

Fantastic! I love the retro-looking fabrics you are finding ;o)

Oh the beach *sigh* have fun!

RheLynn said...

I just bought some yummy almond soap from a girl on Etsy, named Rhiannon, living in California.. weird coincidence huh? (yes I know there are millions of people living in cali ;o))When the seller's name popped up - I immediately thought 'wow, I should tell Rhiannon about this ;o)'