Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One Sleeve

I cheated and used the sewing machine to sew up the sleeve. Is that cheating? Should I do it by hand? I am not such a fan of the hand finishing. Plus I don't have a whole lot of yarn left (hence the elbow length sleeves) so I don't want to use it for sewing and I had this green thread. It all add up, and here I knit the sleeve which I enjoyed quite a bit but did not have to seam it up. YEA!! So knit another sleeve, sew the rest of the seams and throw on a zipper, not that I ever zip my cardigans. But I am close. Now I just have to wear it.

I saw the wedding I Do shrug (this was the best previous post of I Do I could find, I did not look hard, but it shows it for the most part) in my drawer the other day and thought how sad, all that time and I wore it for about 2 hours max, late at night after most everyone had left the wedding. Oh Well, what are you gonna do, they can't all be super winners!

Ignore the empty photo frames on the wall, I intend to put pictures in them soon!

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

Very cool, I love the colour! Are you going to post a detail shot later? I am really envious of your completed shrugs already!

I tried to drop you a line yesterday but my browser kept dying on the comment window. I think Blogger needs to get a few more techs on the job ;o)