Thursday, May 25, 2006

Boring Work

Everything is going just a little bit slow at work right now. The computer, my attitude. I just don't feel like doing anything. But the problem is, is that it is the last day of the pay period for this month. Yes - I only get paid once a month. And I want to get in as many hours as possible. I am aiming for working a whopping total of 70 hours this month. I would say wow - how little that is because I took some extra time off for finals. But that has been my norm (Or even above norm) the last few months. I used to work much more, but I really cut back this semester for school. My original plan was to not work at all, but somehow I just could not quit. It seemed entirely too lazy. Plus, it would not make me a better student, I just have no study motivation. This is all pretty boring I'm sure, but this is my life.

I am plugging away on the cabled jacket. I will try to update the meter tonight or tomorrow. I haven't made much progress from last week, I was busy celebrating my birthday. I had a good time, I made a pesto lasagne for dinner on my b-day (last fri) and my friend came over with a case of beer and we hung out (Hubby too). Then Kyle and I went to a beer festival on Sat. (Wow - a lot of drinking!) that was only so-so. It was outside in the hot sun with little water, we were not in the best form. About two weeks ago Kyle took me to see Cat's at this cool dinner/show place here in town. The dinner was good, but neither of us were so fond of the show. I had seen it once before and remembered liking it a lot more than I did this time. I seem to have gone off musicals, I still really enjoy plays. Movies are Kyle and my real passion. We are watching Six Feet Under right now... Love it!! We don't have cable so the good stuff we have to rent a year after the season is over. Anyways, I should go do some work... people to call to get the bills paid!! Why can't people just pay their bills on time?? Why do I have to hunt them down and MAKE them pay??

Since I am not at home, I have no fantastic picture to post, but I hate a post without pics. So how about some cute martial-artists from the school!

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

Ahh - your pic made me remember my high school days - but it was Tae Kwon Do, and we didn't wear helmets! (which.. was a problem once in a while!)