Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tara motivated me.

Tara left a comment the other day about projects sitting on the needles forever. I wanted a break from the socks. All that little knitting on size two's.


So I picked up this bag I had made the bottom for a few months ago. It had been sitting around waiting for me to finish my bag idea. I initially wanted pink polka-dots, but felt it was too much. So opted for a stripe pattern instead. I may have decreased too much creating a very narrow opening. I am going to felt it, which should take out more of the height then the width, which will be nice, it is VERY tall. Well, by comparison. It was close, I was afraid of not having enough yarn (pink) but just made it. Maybe a little coin purse can be made to accompany the bag. I will try to felt it this weekend, unless I should tear back and make a wider opening??

1 comment:

Tara said...

That will be cute once it's felted. Right now it looks granny-ish. Go to it girl!