Thursday, March 06, 2008

Can you feel the love??

I sure can.

Everyone has been nothing short of extremely generous!! I can't believe how lucky we have been with this pregnancy. RheLynn sent me the cutest baby gift... a stuffed horse and rabbit plus two little blanket/burp cloths.



So cute, the little stuffed animals are so sweet and I can't wait until the baby shows an interest.



Then there has been the unbelievable amount of things people have been so generous to hand down to us. I finally spent a little time sorting by size. This laundry basket is full (OVERFLOWING!!) of everything that has been given to us from others that is sized up to 3 months. I don't think our little man will have to wear the same thing twice. I only hope there is someone I can pass it onto when he outgrows everything. There is so much cute stuff.



And here are the few new pieces. I am so happy to be clothing our baby in nearly all hand me downs. I think these clothes are not worn long enough before little ones outgrow them. And it makes me happy to be avoiding the unnecessary purchases when there is already so much out there.



I did feel the need to buy one outfit (I think it is the only item of clothing I've personally bought so far) that the baby will come home in from the hospital. I thought he should have his own new special bought by Mommy outfit. It is the stripped jumper. So cute!!

2 comments:

RheLynn said...

You're very welcome and those are some great baby clothes too :) Mark says he's glad to see you're keeping the horse fed ;)

Tara said...

I love the horse! I'm going to go tell rhelynn about it's fabulocity. I can't wait to meet my sweet nephew!