Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Getting Closer.

I had another appointment today and am now almost 3 centimeters dilated. My midwife did not mention effacement, so I am assuming I am at or near 100%. She was willing to bet I would not make it another week, but she was pretty confident last week also. I am having contractions right now, but they are weak and inconsistent which has been pretty standard over the last week. I mostly feel crampy, I don't know how that translates into actual labor. So it's just a waiting game right now and we'll see.

2 comments:

RheLynn said...

Thanks for putting me on your email list too :) 'Crampy' sounds exactly what they told me to expect, even though it didn't quite happen that way for me. You've been in this pre-labor for quite a long time! Good to hear things are progressing well according to the midwife :)

Still wishing you the best.

Unknown said...

Hang in there...

God the waiting is just awful isn't it?

You have such a marvelous day ahead of you.

Best wishes!