Tuesday, March 04, 2008

As the belly grows...

Here I am from last Tuesday. About 35 weeks.


I can't believe how big I feel. I have been having terrible back pain lately that has made life hard. I'm sure it is pregnancy related, but I get this kind of back pain at other times as well. It is just harder with the big ol' belly hanging out there in front of me. Kyle and I were just talking about how we really should get prepared for the trip to the hospital and I was talking about when I should start my maternity leave (in two or three weeks?? - I could technically start this week) and he said it was too soon for him and to slow down. It's coming whether we are ready or not!! That's not to say that we aren't also excited, but terrified is up there as well.

I scheduled my Christmas massage for this Friday morning. And then we have a super intensive baby class weekend. Friday evening, all day Saturday, most of Sunday and again on Monday evening. WOW!! I would have preferred the six week class, but when I scheduled it, we did not know that Kyle would not be traveling for work. Oh well, I just hope it is informative.

Still not much crafting going on. I am jealous of RheLynn and her 365 days of crafts. Sounds like fun. I just don't have the motivation to do much else than lay around.

All right, I must go get ready for work.

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

You're looking good! The back pain creeps up, doesn't it? One day you're fine and sometime later you wonder when it all started ;)

What a LONG baby class! I had one all day one day - but four days in a row? Good luck ;) Mark says ask the teacher for 'cliff's notes' *just/kidding*

If you look back to last October I wasn't posting all that much craft work - just a lot of baby updates. This is the time to get the baby stuff the way you want it and just wait for the big event to start ;) I found separating baby clothes by age and type before bringing her home REALLY helped. Even though I rearranged everything that first week having the start of a system helped for those 'oh no I need this now!' moments.

Best of wishes for all three of you as always :)