Thursday, September 11, 2008

All the ways...


I am in LOVE with this. Knitty came out yesterday and there are some cuties. But this. I love this!! Can't wait to make this. Want to quit knitting everything else and drop out of school to knit this. I am swearing to myself that I will finish Baby Yoda and Cabled Riding Jacket before I begin this. And to boot, Tara wants one too. This is Versatility and can be found here. There are lots of other pictures of the sweater and what you can do with it. Check this hottie out, you won't regret it!

I really think I want to use the exact yarn called for in the same color. Which I never do, but I love this yarn and this color. I have mittens and had a hat (that the dog ate) in this yarn. Good stuff. But I've also been looking into subs. We'll see.

No comments: