Sunday, August 07, 2005

It's late (for me) and I should go to bed, but here is the finished work...

Yeah, I Do is done. Almost, just a few ends to weave in. And only 7 weeks to the wedding. AHHHHHH...it is SO close! Kyle and I had fun yesterday, we registered. It only took us a paltry FIVE hours. I know, who spends that much time registering, we wanted to be thorough. Get stuff we really want/could use. It has been a pretty prolific knitting weekend. The completion of I Do and I've been busting ass on the Madil Cardigan. 1/2 done with the back. I can't believe how quick it is going. It helps that I got up yesterday morning at 7:30am and got right to work on I Do. Then last night I started Madil. What has helped is my new headset. I can now talk on the phone leaving my hands free and preventing horrific neck cramps and can knit, knit, knit. So I leave you with some fabu pictures, ENJOY!

No comments: