Thursday, August 04, 2005

New Stuff of Old Stuff

I decided to post some new pictures of some of my older projects. Most of these are from awhile ago (like when I was living in Alaska) there are a few (the hat for my brother and the gloves for Kyle that I made this year). I'm not quite sure what possesed me to try these things on (like the scarf and mittens) since it is over one hundred degrees outside. HOT!! But every year I get lonely for the good winter things, sweaters and mittens, hot soup, baking things (cookies, bread, mmmmmmm), curling up in bed with my huge down comforter and flannel sheets. I am only able to think about all these yummy things because I have the air conditioner on. A luxurey I NEVER used to indulge in as much as I have this summer. I told Kyle, if I moved back from Alaska, I was able to run the AC as much as I would like or I wasn't coming home. He has been pretty non-complaintish about it.

I Do is coming along very nicely!! I am so near done with the arm on the left side. then I split it for the back and stitch the two halves up together. I can't wait. The wedding is less then eight weeks away and I have very little spare time. Finals tomorrow with my summer school class, next week off (I am helping to pack up and move my grandparents for most of the week) and then right back into school on 8/15/05. The honeymoon will be coming along so quickly... in JUNE of 2006. Nearly a whole year from now. Oh well. I think we are going to go to the Oregon coast. Nice!! I should get going and head into work. Fun times!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the scary head that has Brandon's hat on it? You should make a duct tape body like on Knit & Tonic. It's pretty cool. You didn't tell me you were going to San B next week. Let me know if you find any treasures : )