Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Handsome Hound

Here is the cutie pie doggie I am making for Ian, my friends baby. He has created anger in Tara, she asked why have I never made Teagan (the first baby in my life) any stuffed animals. SHe has been sadly neglected by my knitting. But I have found the cutest sweater (also from this book) that I want to make for Teagan. The problem is, I was able to sub some cheap acrylic for this pattern but would not want to do the same for a sweater for Teagan. So, that is why I asked my mom (Teagan's gramby) to buy the yarn for me.

This dog is coming along pretty quick. Sure I should have knit the sleeves for Madil first. Or weaved (wove - what is the proper tense of this word, Tara??) in the ends on I Do. The wedding is one month away (from tomorrow) SOOOOO CLOSE!!

I am busy and poor and don't need anymore knitting progects, but they all call to me. Oh well, I need to move my butt out the door and on to school. I can't wait for it to end. I swear, there will be NO summer school next year. I need a long break. But I think I will still work very little and use student loans to cover my bills. I have been working since I was 16, I can take it easy for a few months. Right??


Handsome Hound from Handknits for Kids by Lucinda Guy. He is soooo cute, I am making him for Ian. Posted by Picasa



My progress on this cute little doggie Posted by Picasa

No comments: