Saturday, August 13, 2005

Not a lot of knitting going on

I have been busy, I went to San Bernardino to help pack and move some of my grandparents stuff. They are moving to Fresno in two weeks. So I am tired from all that, my mom and I got home yesterday afternoon and then had to unload the U-Haul. I did finish the back of the Madil cardigan. It is a really quick knit, size 15 needles really make it go by fast. But I start school on Monday and the wedding is only six weeks away. It will be here before I know it. So I may not have any time for knitting, at least until after the big day.

I want Tara to get me the pattern for the one skein wonder, I have a lot of small amts of yarn I think could go to use for this. Plus it would be a great tattoo cover! I have to keep them covered at work which means no tanks or sleeveless shirts. This would expand my work wardrobe. Always a good thing.

I should be going it IS lunchtime after all!!

No comments: