Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Final

Two finals done and one left to take tonight at 8pm.

Only 20 (maybe 1 or 2 less) rows left on the skirt of the Tilted Duster.

Nesting has begun, I have been trying to clean things out and get rid of them. I went through my yarn stash and am getting rid of tons of stuff (mostly junk). I think some friends and I are going to start a knitting group so I am going to offer it to them first and what is left, I will see if anyone online is interested in obtaining. I really want to focus on getting yarn for something specific and then making that something instead of wasting my money of one or two skeins of something that while nice or even fantastic, I have no real use for!



I can't wait to throw out the semesters worth of junk also... but for that I like to wait for my grades to be posted. I don't want to have to fight over a score on a paper I no longer have a copy of. Then my time will free up considerably and I can really begin preparing for this little baby's arrival. He is busy all the time, swishing and flipping around my belly what feels like non-stop. Kyle has felt some very large kicks (or whatever) but still no one else. Mostly because the easiest time is when we are laying in bed together not really moving around. I had the oddest sensation the other day when the little man moved or pushed in a way that I felt on BOTH sides of my stomach. He must be getting so big in there!! My stomach is definitely getting larger, but is still looking mostly fat. Oh well, I may never be a super big stomach kind of gal. I think my proportions will lend themselves more to the wide flat pregnant stomach.

Alright, I'm off to study for this final. Then give a big sigh of relief for the end of yet another semester (my second to last - WOO-HOO).

2 comments:

Tara said...

Yay! All done! I love the scarf, but I have been wearing my warm red down coat lately, and it doesn't really match. That's the problem with a red coat. But since it was like $25 and it's the warmest coat I have, oh well. Mama tulip has a funny blog up. She cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful you are feeling your baby move now :) Esme felt like a spider crawling 'on the inside' at first. I can barely remember now what it felt like to have her in there and she is getting so big 'out here' it is just amazing!

Very cute hat you've been making!