Thursday, December 13, 2007

Boku Entrelac Scarf

So I realized here I mentioned the scarf I made for Tara. That it was her substitute birthday present and was almost complete. I am sad to say, it sat forever with the final open seam that needed to be finished by hand and then it needed to be ironed. She could have used it for the last two, maybe three months. I mailed it yesterday with Christmas presents. Why am I so terrible.



Anyways - here is a picture of it. I really like the way it turned out! Hopefully she will as well. I guess I don't have any pictures of it with the fleece backing, but I put a green fleece back on it. Both to help with softness and to cover up the unattractive backside of entrelac.

Another project I completed:



This is the Odessa hat. I made it out of some really soft pretty bamboo yarn. However, it is too lightweight for the hat it was intended to replace (that Kokanee ate). So I need to make myself a warmer hat.

No comments: