Saturday, December 22, 2007

Quickie Complete

Well, I finished that cute little hat up yesterday. All said, it probably took me less than two hours. Now I have been requested to make one for Aidan and then Teagan by Tara. Plus, I'd really like to make one for my baby. Good thing it was quick.

On to my sad news... I was preparing to take a picture of the hat this afternoon when I think I broke my camera. This is devastating news for me. I LOVE that camera. A LOT!! I think I was near tears. The lens won't come out, it is making all kinds of weird motor noises and comes out about an eighth of an inch and then doesn't want to go back in. It won't go into "play" mode either. I am very worried, I don't know what the likely hood of getting it fixed is. Or will I have to buy a new one. I told Kyle it is because I was drooling over the big fancy schmancy cameras that people had at my work X-mas party last night. One was the canon EOS fancy thing and the other was this huge nikon. They were both so big and attractive. Anyways, I can't afford that kind of an upgrade. I can't really afford to replace the one I already have. We'll see what can be done.

So because of this, there will be no picture. I won't even post an old one, instead I'll just mourn the loss (hopefully not permanent) of my pretty camera.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Now you can post how you just needed new batteries. No more mourning (note the spelling) allowed :)