Monday, September 05, 2005

Hat

I made this hat for Kate, she bought some yarn with her Michael's discount (I'm jealous!!) and I knit it up last night and this morning. It went FAST! probably less than three hours total. It is really thick and soft. I like this yarn a lot!! I may want to make one for myself. I had Kate buy two just in case one was not enough (I wasn't sure of the yardage) and have plenty left over to make her some matching mittens if she would like. I will have to ask her. I love making mittens, they may be my favorite fast easy pattern. They are really satisfing to make.


Thick and Quick Wool-Ease (lion brand) hat. Posted by Picasa


Side View Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grand Blog ! Gardez-le vers le haut ! Si vous obtenez un fortuit vérifiez le mon
credit card debt site.

Anonymous said...

very nice hat. I like the color. You definitely must make some mittens for it. What's with the crappy credit card comment to your blog. That kind of stuff should be outlawed.