Monday, September 19, 2005

Tara's Brides Maid Gift

I watched Martha the other day and she had this reallly neat way of wrapping presents japanese style. And then this cute little box was sitting inside my mailbox when I got home. So I checked out the goods, then wrapped it up all pretty. So here is your first glimpse, Tara. But I will be strong, you will not open it or weasel the info out of me before the wedding. You may open it on Oct. 1st. As I told Kyle earlier today, he also will NOT get his gifts early. I am always so terrible about giving them early because I get so excited. I want to share the fabulous stuff I buy for people. So, Tara, DON'T ask!!


Tara's bride's maid gift. So pretty, I had to share. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You suck! I can't believe you did that to me. What is it? You must tell me? Is it fabulous? It's so pretty! Anyway, you're a mean, taunting girl for putting the present on your blog and calling to make sure I look at it.