Monday, September 26, 2005

So Busy

I have not written much lately and probably won't. The wedding is this Sat. I have school all week, including 4, YES 4, tests on Thurs. Plus Tara and fam gets here wed night. And I will want to spend all my time with them and the rest getting ready for the big day. So I will probably be back middle of next week with horror stories of me passing out at the wedding.

It's not that I'm not knitting, because I am. The swing coat sweater for Teagan. And I sort of started a 2nd project. Even though I am trying to finish the sweater. This pattern for a bag has been bouncing around in my head and I had to give it a shot at bringing it to life. It kept distracting me at school and I ended up writting the pattern during my poly sci class. THat doesn't bode well for the upcoming test on thurs. Oh Well, off I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to focus on school you silly girl. I'm so excited to come, you'll be amazed at Teagan, she's such a big girl, sleeping in a big bed and going on the big potty! I finished the hat for Sharon, it's fabulous, I wanted to wear it this morning. I wish I'd knitted about one extra inch of length, but hopefully her head is a little smaller than mine. I took a pic, just haven't got on the 'puter to send it yet. You know me, such a slacker (and selfish, too).