Wednesday, September 14, 2005

So yummy

I had my wedding shower, it was a great time. I can't believe how much great stuff I got. I have the best family and friends. I was really excited about this, becasue it is going to save me SOOOOOO much money. I had been less of a coffee addict and then my friend Jessica moved back from Texas and was working in a cafe. So I would visit her, and then I needed to visit her. I needed an Americano fix (my summer drink). Now that it is a little cooler, I am back on lattes. It is a good thing I have barista experience, or making these things would take a little more practice, but my first drink was great (an Americano on Sun.) and I had a latte yesterday and now here is my third drink, another latte.

Plus, I was concerned about milk. You see, I don't really drink milk. When I get a latte, I usually get skim milk. But I didn't really want to buy milk and have it in the house. And I don't like soy milk which is the usual milk substitute. We use rice milk. That is what Kyle likes to put on his cereal. I don't usually use it for much of anything...until now. I did a little checking and found that rice milk does not froth very well(of course you can heat up anything - but I need that frothy head on my latte, or whats the point?). I gave it a try...and I can froth the perfect amount of milk with just the right amount of froth. Now I won't be getting any cappachinos out of this rice milk (skim milk is ideal for that) but for my latte... PERFECT!!


The fabulous product I created. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Posted by Picasa


My new espresso machine!! I'm so excited. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious, i wish you were home before i went to class. I love that mug.
jess