Wednesday, September 07, 2005

New Yarn

This has been an exciting day. First I finished the one skein wonder. Then on my way out to lunch at Olive Garden (for unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks...I am soooo full!!) I stopped by the post office and got the blue sky yarn for Teagan's sweater. And below is the progress I have made so far. I didn't get a ton of time to knit because we had Pepe over going over wedding vow stuff. (I got none of the previously mentioned cleaning done before his arrival. Yarn was everywhere). Then I saw the package of silk yarn from ebay ALSO arrived. I was so excited. I am envisioning a(nother) handbag. Finally to top it all off, my dad called and said a package arrived at their house for me today. After accusing me of running some internet scam involving his address, we determined it is (probably) the first wedding present. I am so excited. This has been the BEST DAY EVER.

I even got good news in school. The test I took on friday that I really earned an 80% on (not usually like me) because of the curve the teacher applied (that fake curve thing that a lot of teachers use but don't call a curve) I ended up with a 98%. WOO-HOO!!


Blue Sky Alpaca for "Girlfriend's Swing Coat Sweater" with progress so far. Posted by Picasa


Recycled Silk Yarn (from Ebay) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Teagan's sweater will be absotively fabtacular. I can't wait to get it. I wonder how long I can keep it unblemished from stains. She will only drink water and eat plain pasta while wearing it (hee hee)!