Sunday, December 11, 2005

I am a terrible procrastinator!!

I am busy procrastinating right now. Finals tomorrow and Tuesday should have been keeping me busy for the past week or so, studying and preparing note cards and such. But here I am, not done a damn thing up to now and left with soooo much to do I am avoiding it. The final I am most concerned with is my history class. This test is 30% of the grade and I have not prepared at all. I didn't read the textbook. I swear to myself EVERY semester at the beginning... this is it, I WILL read the textbooks this year. And a month into class, I think it is not too late I can catch up on my reading. Next thing I know the semester is almost over I read maybe 5% of what I should have done. Maybe that is why I like math better,
I don't really have to read the textbook, I just do the homework all along the way.

So anyways, I am half way through preparing for the essays for my history final, but keep taking breaks to read Harry Potter (I am on the third book) and now get busy on the computer. It's a good thing Kyle went fishing today or I would find more excuses not to study. As it is, I have an ornament gift exchange party to go to tonight, so ideally I will be done by then.

Okay... back to work!!

No comments: