Monday, December 12, 2005

One final down

Two to go!! Woo-Hoo, math final over.

What should I be doing right now? Preparing/Studying for tomorrows finals.

What am I doing? Wasting time on the internet. I have no shame. I made Kyle make me breakfast and tried to get him to make me a latte so I could study. I barely did. And it is going to show in my grade. I think I only did so-so on the math test. Oh Well... to keep my A in the class I only needed to obtain a 64% or so. Hopefully I pulled at least that much off!!

Knitting: I am working on this seed stitch scarf that I started on my last trip to Alaska, it ended up being too wide and I was not going to have enough yarn for a long enough scarf. So I am reknitting the whole thing at fewer sts cast on. Hopefully I will finish some projects up and get some good stuff going. ONLY ONE MORE DAY OF SCHOOL, then all my focus will be on crafty goodness. And maybe some baking!!

So off I go, just wanted to waste some more time.

The picture over on the right: That would be my notes for my history final and the swatch for the loop d loop cabled cardigan.

No comments: