Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Several glasses of wine and three finals later...

I am DONE!! My final semester at city college done. It has been a long time, I have been there for YEARS!! And I have been home relaxing alone this evening because Kyle is at band practice. I spent the better part of an hour on the phone with Tara playing word games on yahoo. And I have had a few glasses of wine.

The knitting begins tomorrow. What should be my big no school project?? Something I already have everything for. Something I need a bunch more yarn for!! Or just finish off some WIP's. No fun, the WIPs will win (for now) but I will be moving on.

So while talking to Tara, I missed the amazing race finale. Not that I was watching it anyways, I was playing computer games. So I'll go for now, I am sleepy!! Wine or Tired, I don't know, but here I come, bed!!

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

I remember finals when I lived in the dorm at North Dakota State -- I don't think any of us slept much the whole week! Cafe Americano from B&N kept me alive some days I think ;o)