Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Warm feet, if only the rest of me would get in line...


So I love my slippers. I wear them ALL the time. It has finally gotten COLD in Fresno. We didn't think it would happen. Mid 70's into December is not entirely usual. But now it has hit, the Fresno cold has arrived. While the days are still not too bad, the evenings in my non heater running house are chilly. So I've taken to wearing my slippers all the time. Even in bed some. Okay, I'm lying, I do run the heater some. More then I have in previous years but I think I'm getting too old for these extreme temps anymore. I did not give these slippers their full love appreciation previously because it was 114 degrees outside. Now it is time for cozy feet.

The gym is kicking my ass. But I keep going. Actually I really like it. All except for the very sore legs two days later. That will be tomorrow, I went yesterday. Jessica and I are planning to go tomorrow morning, it should be good. I've been thinking, if you get sore the second day after working out, can you chase the sore's away by continuing to work out every other day? That is some motivation to keep going!!

Cutie Patootie Ian:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fabulous slippers. I can't wait to get Rich's felted down to size. Then I'm going to get some Cascade 220 in the great pink I like, and use the other skein of dark teal I ended up not needing for Rich's, and knit myself a pair. Yay!
Good job on the gym. I'm sure the soreness will go away soon. I don't get sore just going on the elliptical and doing the weights, but I get sore going to kickboxing. I love working out, though! It makes me feel great.