Monday, October 17, 2005

Hat revamped


Hat revamped!! Posted by Picasa


On the glass head. Soft fuzzy lining showing. I love that fleece doesn't need anything done to its edge. Posted by Picasa


I only attached the lining at the bottom edge, that way the line of stitching is hidden in the folded brim, and when you pull it on, the lining just goes where it should. Keep the itch off of me! Posted by Picasa


Check out this hat on me, looks good! Plus matching mittens, I'll be stylish!!! Posted by Picasa


Hat on with lining peeking out. LOVE IT!! Posted by Picasa

Gotta love it, I sure do. This hat just became 10 times, NO 100 times better. I can't wait to wear it. It is starting to get chilly, and I walk to school in the mornings (not this morning, since I ditched...Shame shame!) Now Kyle wants a fleece lining in a hat for him. He likes the style of Brandon's hat better than the style of this one. He is not much for big ribbing thick yarn hats. I guess I should make something to match his felted gloves.

2 comments:

RheLynn said...

Hello - Can I ask you, what pattern did you use for your hat? (did I miss that somewhere?) Or, can you tell me how many stitches you cast on? I'm trying to make my first hat on circular needles ;o) and yours looks great.

I put a soft woolen felt in my crocheted hat last year. It really kept the North Dakota wind out of my ears.

Rhiannon said...

I can't remember but I will look through my patterns to find it. I am pretty sure it was from the knit knack kit by Kris Percival (ahhh...my first knitting information) She also has a book that has a lot of the same patterns. But if I remember it was very basic and you can find lots of patterns on the internet for hats. I don't have the pattern anymore because I lent it to my sister (even though she says she doesn't have it). I will count how many stitches and see if I can find the pattern.