Saturday, January 26, 2008

4D Ultrasound

Today was our 4D Ultrasound. We got lots of pictures... Here are a few:



His nose is right in the center of the picture. His hand is by his chin. The darkish spot in the upper left corner is his eye.



Similar to the first picture, but his hand is close to his mouth.



Here he is frowning, this was taken after the ultrasound technician poked my belly a whole lot to try to get the baby to lower his hands from his face. (This is our third ultrasound and he has had his hands in front of his face every time). He made some very definite faces after she jiggled my belly.



This is him getting his hand in his mouth. He was working at trying to get the thumb in for nearly the whole ultrasound. We have a future thumb sucker.




Finally there is a picture of his hand. His face is in the background, you can see his mouth right behind his pointer finger and his eye is toward the corner. His hand is covering his nose. His thumb is sticking out like he is hitch hiking. Maybe looking for a ride out of me.

It was a good experience and I'm happy we got the pictures. I really appreciate that someone thought to get this for me as a Christmas gift.

1 comment:

Tara said...

What a handsome fetus. I guess it's probably not a fetus anymore, though. I don't remember the stages. He looks very lumpy. And quite the hand sucker; that's just how Aidan was, hands always in his mouth and he STILL has to ALWAYS have something in his mouth. He's out of control.