Tuesday, January 08, 2008

More Dust

The tilted duster is all I can think about right now. I actually wished it was done this morning because I wanted to wear it. I needed a dark (black or grey family) cardigan and it needed to be long. I need long cardigans now for all of my longer pregnancy shirts. I am not much fond of the shirt that hangs out from under the normal length cardi.



So back to the sweater, I've finished the second sleeve. And thankfully it is the same length as number one. I wanted to sew them on last night, but thought the collar might be easier to knit without the added bulk of the sleeves. So I began the collar. Back to the tedious ribbing. I accidentally picked up and knit a few (30) too many stitches. So instead of doing it all over again, I just decreased in my first row by that number. It looks fine, I don't think anyone would even be able to tell. I decreased where I wasn't supposed to have picked them up in the first place. I felt the pattern was not descriptive enough about how many sts to pick up for each section of the sweater. No matter, it's fine. So I've completed about 3 to 3 1/2 inches of the 5 I need. This sweater will be done by the weekend, then a quick block, and I'll be wearing it!!



On a pregnancy note, I had my glucose test today. Yuck. That stuff doesn't taste good. I hate drinking overly sweat things, I am kind of picky. I don't like most soda's, Gatorade's, or flavored stuff. I like water and 100% juice. So I knew I would struggle. But it could have been worse. I guess mostly it was the not eating that was harder.

No comments: