Sunday, January 13, 2008

How long it is.

I have been working hard on this sleeve for what seems like hours. And now it is complete. One sleeve attached. Will I get the other on today?? I would like to, but don't know. It took so long. My yarn kept breaking which was really frustrating. The yarn would get weaker as I pulled it through the stitches over and over again creating the seam. I don't know if this is normal or not, but it is not a problem I've encountered before. Looking at the sweater in these pictures makes me think it may be a little too long. The back seems very long. I need to get the other sleeve on and some buttons (for the photo shoot, I used a safety pin).



The sweater is nice, not too itchy. At least not in the 5-10 minutes it was on my body. I hope it looks a little better after some blocking. Get rid of the curl on the bottom and even up some of the shaping. But so far I am pleased.

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

Very very nice work!